We initiate to ride on mountain bikes that I provide, every participant will wear a helmet that I also provide. We go from the initial point to the Simón Bolivar Park, we ride through the 53rd bicycle path. As soon as we enter the park we can go across the flat path or the mountain bike path (it depends on the tourisms preferences).
We continue our way to the lake; we taste delicious fruits like papaya, watermelon, mango, orange, pineapple and salpicon (juice of all these fruits and banana). After that we exit the park and go to the Virgilio Barco public library, we park and walk into the library, we appreciate its beautiful architecture, the water that is around and the green fields.
- Mountain bike
- Bottled Watter
- Fruit or juice
Length: 2 hours
Price: USD 15
Meeting point: Cra. 36 #53a-18, Bogotá – Colombia. Nicolás de Federmán neightborhood.
Departure time: Available all days, except Mondays and Monday holidays. On Sundays, the park is full of people.
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Near public transportation
- You should know how to ride a bicycle
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No back problems
- It is not allowed for pregnant women.
- No with heart diseases or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate.